- Good QA is Important
Without a solid QA review system in place, each application you release will likely distract your team from concentrating fully on the next one.
In a real factory, nobody would expect those who assembled the product to also inspect it. Nor would the customer to be happy in the role of reporting defects. Why should your application development process be any different?
Alan K. Holden, designer and developer of countless things. Ace Internaut:
- Server and device based application development, maintenance and repair.
- Emphasis on Service-Oriented Architecture (CFML API on the back, any client tech on the front)
- Enterprise caliber work.
- Geographically convenient to your LA & Southern California location.
- User persona research, user interface and experience (UI/UX).
- Award-winning Toastmaster, former radio announcer and infrequent voice talent.
- Occasionally funny...